Don’t let price be your deciding factor. There are many roofing contractors in the Pinellas County and Hillsborough County area. None have been in business as long and have our unblemished record with the Better Business Bureau and Licensing Board as Acoma Roofing Inc.
Always do your due diligence on any contractor you hire. Check with the BBB and the PCCLB. A good rule of thumb is for every one complaint filed with BBB, 10 others with complaints did not file.
Here are some good questions to ask of the roofing contractors who come out to give you an estimate:
- Do you hire subcontractors? (Most will tell you they do not.) So follow up with this.
- When your crews arrive at my house, will they arrive in company trucks with your name on the side? (95% of contractors who say they don’t hire subcontractors actually do. The way you will know this is the company name is NOT on their trucks.) Subcontracting is illegal unless the subcontractor has a roofing license. A subcontractor can sue a homeowner for loss due to injury and/or non-payment, leaving you to pay twice for your new roof.
- Can I see a copy of your workers’ compensation policy with all your workers’ names listed on it?
- Can I see a copy of your liability policy?
- Can I see a list of all employees who will be on the job?
Acoma Roofing Inc. offers free roof estimates and evaluations. Let us come out and see what flat roofing system is the right choice for your home.
So call 727-733-5580 to set up your FREE CONSULTATION and see what your options are. Get a guaranteed new flat roof system from Acoma Roofing Inc.